Air Quality Bureau
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Below are links to several of the Air Quality Bureau web pages that deal with questions that are frequently asked of us by the public. These pages are diverse and cover issues for those who may not know a lot about air quality issues, and for those who have specific questions.
- Small Business Environmental Assistance Program FAQs - Do I need an Air Quality Permit?
- Permitting FAQ - Frequently asked questions about permitting issues, including Permit Processing and Fees, Transfer of Permits, Grandfathering of Equipment, Tank-Flashing Emissions, Ethanol Plants, Limiting Operating Scenarios in Permits, Opacity Based Emission Calculations, and more!
- Permitting Overview & Guidance to New Mexico NSR Air Permitting Requirements
- Air Quality Modeling FAQs - What is Dispersion Modeling?
- Four Corners Air Quality Group FAQs - San Juan County and surrounding areas air quality issues.
- Planning Section FAQs - Includes FAQs for smoke management, dispersion modeling, and other issues.
- Public Involvement FAQs - How does the public participate in Air Quality Regulation development?
- Airborne Dust FAQs - Frequently asked questions about Dust
- Fugitive Dust Control Techniques and Businesses - How to control dust from roads and construction sites